Shoe - 3

Favourites

Colour - Red

City - New York

Designers - Chanel

Dream Car - Aston Martin DB9

Music - rock and pop

Food - Italian

Drink - ChampagneHello, My name is Lana Cox. I was born and raised in Russia, in a small suburban town near Moscow. My mum was a nurse and my dad was a college teacher, so I was raised in a typical middle class family. I went to university to study English further and later graduated with a degree of English, Russian and German. On my last year I took a part time job as an interpreter and, as soon as an opportunity presented itself, I moved to England in 1991. Life works in a mysterious way and, instead of working as a translator, I ended up being a successful Page3 model and a Playboy centerfold, even releasing a Playboy celebrity special video...

I love flirting and showing off! Erotic modelling it's a fantastic lifestyle, which enabled me to travel all over the world and meet a lot of very interesting people. I wouldn't swap it for the world! And anywhere I went, people commented on my shapely legs and pretty size 3 feet. So I couldn't wait to have my personal website to show them off to you... now relax and share my foot fantasies with me!

[ 本帖最后由 glamour 于 2009-10-3 09:37 编辑 ]

很有味道,尤其喜欢丝袜。还没有看过她的作品,很期待。

呵呵从Google 搜到一些
帮楼住补充几张

以前好像下过一个此女的片子就是不知道叫什么名字了。

果然是精品呀 丝袜穿的太有味道了  有空去找一下她的片子

年龄好像不太嫩了,但还是有一些味道的,干的经验很足,我们弄不过她。

成熟的女人穿丝袜才性感,丰满的大腿,让人看了就有种想上的感觉。

特别支持丝袜系列的,但这个女的好像太老了一点,而且腿也不太好看,纯支持一下

太老了,没什么兴趣了,要是更年轻再漂亮一点那就完美了

丝袜是挺诱惑的,可惜这里面的女性有点丑呀。。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-2 15:14