打印

[求助] Concerning my ID

Concerning my ID

My ID was pilfered by someone else, I strongly censure this kind of conduct. I do not know whether my original ID could be resumed or not! The master pls kindly help me! You can check my record before, to see whether have any bad experiences, tks!

Sorry, I forgot that my orginal ID is SamCAO

在“Star Strip Dance | 诱惑舞三级禁播明星走光区”发广告贴“激情美女裸体聊天(叫的真好听)妹妹全是新来的”,被删除。

As far as my concern, your account been terminated due to your own mistake. Kind of advertisement post is strictly prohibited.
Please find the forum's rules and regulation and review it once again.
Once account been terminated, there is no chance for you to retrieve back.

Good luck to you.

引用:
原帖由 RachCooL 于 2009-7-9 21:04 发表
As far as my concern, your account been terminated due to your own mistake. Kind of advertisement post is strictly prohibited.
Please find the forum's rules and regulation and review it once again.  ...
I know what your meaning is, but I have never done that, someone stole my ID, I have no idea, when I log in with my original ID, I just knew that, I have no method to complain!

There is no excuse for you to say you don't know or you're not aware about it.
Account being stolen is at your own risk and responsibility.
Please view on the post thread on this page and clearly stated that any stolen account is under member's risk.
Forum will not cover all these messing thing.

Start your new account and be alert on the password and the security question as well.

Your ID was stolen by somebody else and  your responsibility is to keep it secure.As long as it is stolen,the administrators couldn't help you get back.So register another one and stay alert.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-1 12:20