打印

高考“滿分”作文“loli有三好”已被翻译成英文

高考“滿分”作文“loli有三好”已被翻译成英文

搜索了一下,没看到重复的,就发出来咯

loli有三好,身娇腰柔易推倒
Loli has three good points: small body, soft waist, and easy to push over.

谨以此文献给那些依然坚定地为着伟大的‘宅’事业而奋斗的有名的和无名的宅人们。
I write this essay for those nameless and named hikkikomori who ceaselessly struggle to retain their otaku status (0).

“小小失败不过没关系;不管怎样反正都会有办法的。无论什么要求我都愿侍奉主人。「主人想做什么就做什么吧」……
"Small failures do not matter; no matter what happens we’ll overcome it. No matter what my master wants, I will serve him with the words ‘Whatever you wish, master’…"

不知怎的,我的脑海中忽然想起这首耳熟能详的旋律。虽然也知道现在可不是悠闲的时候,但是不自觉地,我停下笔,暂时止住了试卷上的龙飞凤舞。
Without realising it, I thought of these melodious words. I also suddenly realised this was no time to rest, but somehow I stopped my pen, temporarily interrupting my eloquent writing.

‘已经……夏天了呢。’
"It’s…summer already."

阳光毫不吝啬地传递着夏日的气息,我心中生出这样的莫名感叹。是阿,已经夏天了呢。已经到了Loli们用她们可爱的粉唇吸吮着混杂白色汁液,或许会被打上重重马赛克的棍状物的时候了呢。
The sun generously confirmed the flavour of summer, and I couldn’t help but sigh.
Indeed, it was summer already. It was already time for the lolis to use their adorable pink lips to suck and receive white juice, or perhaps to adorn themselves with a heavy mosaic bar(1).

元气型的Loli 们不会被烛焰般的炙热推倒,她们永远充满了那样的朝气。无论是穿着深色连身泳装,还是随时会露出底下那可疑的小熊图案的清凉短裙,她们身上那股被称为‘萌 ’的光芒总是比太阳更耀眼,更吸引人们的眼睛。
The "genki" lolis will not be overcome by the hot arrows of the sun: they are always full of vitality. No matter if they are wearing navy one-piece swimsuits, or risking the sudden exposure of bear patterns under short skirts(2), their bodies always carry "moe" which burns brighter than the sun, attracting people’s eyes.

这,是‘moe’的季节呢。
This.is.moe.season.

可是……可是阿,为什么在这样的时刻,我却止不住来自心底的那一阵阵失落呢?
But…but, why is it at such a juncture, I am unable to resist the waves of loss which rise from the bottom of my heart?

春华秋实,在怎样美丽的花朵,都有结出果实的那一天——更何况,那一朵朵欲开害羞的娇嫩花苞。相比之下,她们的存在时间,更是短得令人落泪。
Spring begets summer, summer begets fall, and fall begets winter. No matter how beautiful the flowers, there will come a day when they become fruits. Even more regretful, shy buds must burst into flower. Thusly, their short period of existence is enough to bring tears to our eyes.

一部以万年正太为主角的经典名著中写道:“每当一个loli说‘我不相信小妖精’的时候,就有一个小妖精死去。”
A million year old shota once said, "Whenever a loli says ‘I don’t believe in fairies’, a fairy dies."(3)

作者没有写下去。
The author did not continue writing.

每当loli们用她们已经不再柔软的语音认真地说出‘不再相信妖精’的时候,她们作为loli的一生也已经宣告结束。而脱去了稚气的loli,便如退去了颜色的花朵,将以肉眼看得见的速度枯萎,凋谢。
Everytime a loli uses their no-longer tender voices to seriously say ‘I don’t believe in fairies’, their existence as a loli ends. A loli who loses her essence is like a flower which has blossomed, and withers visibly before our eyes.

想到不久的将来,loli们或许会成为口中高呼‘天下为攻,世界大同’的腐女;抑或成为形容枯槁的欧巴桑,为青菜一毛还是两毛的问题争论半天,任何人都不忍去看,有着多么美丽的笑容的那一只只萌力四射的活泼小loli呵~花开花落。
It is unbearable to think that in the not-so-far future, lolis will become women who vulgarly shout "Screw the world, universal fraternity", or old hags who argue for half a day over the price of some vegetables.

每一年,都有一批loli蜕化成为乙女,向着御姐和人妻迈出无可挽回的一步。
Ah, you little lolis who used to have such beautiful laughter and radiated moe!

她们走了,如樱花的落瓣一样,在灿烂中消逝。那样美丽,又那样令人心碎。
Flowers blossom, flowers fall. Every year, a group of lolis decay to become women, making the irreversible step toward becoming a teenage girl or housewife. Their exit, like the falling sakura, is a passing at the height of their splendour. So beautiful, but so heartbreaking.

除了心碎,我又能如何呢?
How else could I be, but heartbroken?

就如同改变不了熵总是在增大这一事实一样,时间总是不知不觉地从我们身边走过——在走过的同时,无声而无情地一点点取走,那所谓‘萌’的光环……
Just like the unchangeable process of entropy, time passes us by without our knowing it — at the same time it passes us, it steals, without a sound, mercilessly, little by little, the halo of "moe".

但是,但是……
But, but…

如果没有去年的花落,哪会有第二年的花开?没有loli的凋零,哪有御姐和熟女的妩媚微笑?
If not for last year’s falling blossoms, how can there be next year’s flowering? Without the withering of lolis, how can there be the charming smiles of mature women?

间固然带走了萌萌的loli,但在同时,他又带给了这些(前)loli们更多种萌的可能性。
Time has indeed taken away moe-moe lolis, but at the same time, it infuses these ex-lolis with the potential for even more moe.

loli是萌的,但只有loli的世界是不萌的。仅看到loli的成长,而忽略了三无、抚子等唯御姐以上级别方能具备的萌要素,更不符合代表最广大宅人群中利益的全控系宅人的一贯方针。
Loli is moe, but a world filled with only lolis, is not. Only seeing the growth of loli, and neglecting the other three aspects(4), equates to dismissing the moe-ness of females who are teenagers and beyond. This is an attitude unsuited to those who claim to represent the interests of the otaku majority.

朝拜御姐,暮推萝丽。春引熟女,冬诱人妻。
By morning we worship teenage girls, by evening we push lolis (5). In spring we welcome women, in winter we tempt wives.

在未能身体力行这一系列萌之境界之前,气馁是被我等所谓宅之接班人所不齿的。
Before I can personally demonstrate my commitment to the border-realm of moe (6), I must admonish the successors to our otaku heritage.

心中燃起了不输于蜡滴的滚烫欲火,继续走下去的愿望在此刻无比强烈。
In my heart burns an unquenchable searing fire of desire, which continues to fuel my hopes of the future.

或许,明天你已不再。但我仍将微笑。
Perhaps tomorrow you will no longer exist. But I will smile.

微笑着,欣赏loli的消逝,微笑着,展开怀抱,迎接更加和谐的一天。
Smiling, I appreciate the fleeting transience of loli. Smiling, I open my arms to embrace and welcome a more harmonious day.

Notes:

(0) This essay uses Chinese equivalents of Japanese concepts, which I have translated back into their Japanese sources for clarity. In this case, it used the character for "residence", which is the roots of "otaku". The Japanese "moe" kanji is used in its as-is form. "loli" is mostly just spelt out in English.

(1) WTF

(2) Pantsu, for those lacking in the ability to pick up the subtleties

(3) This is a reference to Peter Pan, who stays young forever. In this case, the Chinese usage of the 10,000 unit is equivalent to how we use "million": a long time/eternity.

(4) Not sure what the other three aspects are, but possibly there are three stages for girls beyond loli.

(5) Pushing lolis down, which, from the opening line, appears to be one of the reasons why lolis are so desirable.

(6) Not sure what the entire sentence meant, but this essay seems to be a thesis asking readers to move on from their lolicon tendencies to embrace the moe-potential of non-lolis. This is somewhat relevant to the often vehement debates to be had online between fundamentalist proponents of loli and the rest of the population who are under the impression that lolicons are disgusting subhumans.

In a final analysis of the essay, the textbook authors seem to think the essay is about some fantasy game characters or fantasy novel, and applauded the innovative way by which the writer approached the issue by combining his "interests" with the academic.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-7 03:40