打印

[交流] 求那为大大能发发她的档案!

求那为大大能发发她的档案!

非常喜欢一位大波美女!她的芳名是:FRANCINE DEE.很难找到她的影片!图片可是到处都有!非常想知道她的详细情况,求那位好心的大大帮帮忙呀!她应该是亚洲的吧?!波波也应该是假的?!但她的身材绝对是顶级的!眼神也非常诱人!很有狂野气息!

请各位走过路过的好心人给颗红心支持下!

[ 本帖最后由 hualin100 于 2009-6-2 22:21 编辑 ]

路过的挺多,可惜还没那位大大能告知呀!我只好自己先来顶一下!
本帖最近评分记录
  • 羽翼残阳 金币 -5 回复中请不要使用“顶”字! 2009-6-3 12:15

Francine Dee

Francine Dee is regarded as the Queen of All Import Models. Francine Dee, born July 21, 1978 in Hong Kong is a model best known for her appearances in import tuner automotive magazines and shows.

Her ethnic background is three quarters Filipina and one quarter Chinese. When she was just a few months old, she moved to the Philippines. In 1983, she and her parents moved to Orange County, California. She first appeared on the cover of Oriental Dolls magazine.

She began her work in the import racing car scene in 1998 upon the urging of her friends. The following year she made her first of several appearances in Playboy Special Edition magazines.
In 2004, Francine made an appearance on Blind Date, a reality television dating series. In addition, she appeared as a stripper in the movie Soul Plane.

Francine Dee: I was born in Hong Kong in July 21, 1978. My parents moved to Philippines a few months later. Philippines is a beautiful country with gorgeous white sand beaches and countless resorts. I had a great childhood, being an only child does have its advantage. My family owned a beautiful estate with a large pool surrounded with tropical flowers, a beautiful garden, a huge fishpond, with a shell factory in the compound. My parents and I moved to the United States in 1983, I was five years old. I was so excited, I knew that's where all the wonderful toys came from. We stayed in the Orange County area for several years, then moved to the mid-Wilshier district. Not long after my parents divorced, which was perfectly fine with me because both made it clear that I was very much loved. I attended catholic school all my life. My high school was even an all girl school, but there were always plenty of boys around. I remember getting so excited over dances and formals. My girlfriends and I would compete who could look the best, there was always no winner because

each one of us looked equally pretty. I remember this one formal I had in my sophomore year with my high school crush, I was so happy that he asked me out, but he turned out to be such a dork, boy was that the let down of the century. I didn't date much in high school, I was too busy with extra carricular activities. I was very involved in school activities, I was even in student council. I enjoyed hanging out with my girlfriends chatting about "boys", but was too shy to do anything about it. Don't get me wrong I'm very friendly and outgoing, but still gush over crushes.

I first started modeling at age 18. I've always loved taking pictures, now I was being offered to take pictures and get paid for it. My first shoot was a success, it was a feature in an Oriental Dolls magazine and made the cover. I didn't expect to be a centerfold right away especially for an adult magazine. So I did not pursue anything until a year later. I was offered to do a calendar with beautiful black women and me be the only Asian. This calendar was in good taste and I was very honored to be in it. Then I continued doing more calendar work, then started doing posters, studio shoots and the rest is history. I enjoy modeling and have no problem posing seductively or even nude. I'm confident about who I am as a person and very proud of anything I do. I'm currently attending college for a degree in business, but do plan to pursue a modeling in the near future. For now I have to prioritize my life the best way I know how. There're so many pretty faces out there, but I want to have both beauty and brains./

译得不好:
弗朗辛迪伊

Francine Dee is regarded as the Queen of All Import Models. Francine Dee , born July 21, 1978 in Hong Kong is a model best known for her appearances in import tuner automotive magazines and shows. 弗朗辛迪伊被视为女王所有进口车型。弗朗辛迪 ,生于1978年7月21日在香港是一个典范她最为著名的一个出现在进口调谐器的汽车杂志和节目。

Her ethnic background is three quarters Filipina and one quarter Chinese.她的种族背景是三个季度菲律宾和中国的四分之一。 When she was just a few months old, she moved to the Philippines.当她刚几个月大,她转移到菲律宾。 In 1983, she and her parents moved to Orange County, California. 1983年,她和她的父母移居美国加州橙县。 She first appeared on the cover of Oriental Dolls magazine.她第一次出现在封面上的东方娃娃杂志。

She began her work in the import racing car scene in 1998 upon the urging of her friends.她开始了她的工作的进口赛车现场后,在1998年的催促下她的朋友。 The following year she made her first of several appearances in Playboy Special Edition magazines.一年后,她取得了她的首个出场的花花公子特别版杂志。
In 2004, Francine made an appearance on Blind Date, a reality television dating series. 2004年,弗朗辛外观上作了相亲,现实电视约会系列。 In addition, she appeared as a stripper in the movie Soul Plane.此外,她作为一个脱衣舞娘的电影灵魂飞机。

Francine Dee: I was born in Hong Kong in July 21, 1978.弗朗辛迪:我是在香港出生, 1978年7月21日。 My parents moved to Philippines a few months later.我的父母移居菲律宾几个月后。 Philippines is a beautiful country with gorgeous white sand beaches and countless resorts.菲律宾是一个美丽的国家,美丽的白色沙滩,无数的度假胜地。 I had a great childhood, being an only child does have its advantage.我有一个伟大的童年,是一个唯一的孩子也有其优势。 My family owned a beautiful estate with a large pool surrounded with tropical flowers, a beautiful garden, a huge fishpond, with a shell factory in the compound.我的家庭拥有的房地产与一个美丽的大水池,四周的热带鲜花,美丽的花园,一个巨大的鱼塘,以壳牌工厂大院。 My parents and I moved to the United States in 1983, I was five years old.我的父母,我移居美国于1983年,我5岁。 I was so excited, I knew that's where all the wonderful toys came from.我太兴奋了,我知道,那里有奇妙的玩具来自。 We stayed in the Orange County area for several years, then moved to the mid-Wilshier district.我们住在加利福尼亚州奥兰治县地区几年来,然后被转移到中期Wilshier区。 Not long after my parents divorced, which was perfectly fine with me because both made it clear that I was very much loved.不久后我的父母离婚了,这是很好,很棒,因为我清楚,我非常喜欢。 I attended catholic school all my life.我参加天主教学校所有我的生活。 My high school was even an all girl school, but there were always plenty of boys around.我的高中甚至是所有的女孩上学,但总是有很多男孩周围。 I remember getting so excited over dances and formals.我记得获得如此兴奋的舞蹈和formals 。 My girlfriends and I would compete who could look the best, there was always no winner because我的女朋友和我竞争,谁能够期待最好的,但始终没有赢家,因为

each one of us looked equally pretty.我们每个人都期待同样漂亮。 I remember this one formal I had in my sophomore year with my high school crush, I was so happy that he asked me out, but he turned out to be such a dork, boy was that the let down of the century.我记得这一次正式我已经在我与我的二年级高中爱恋,我十分开心,他问我了,但他原来是这样一个dork ,男孩是失望的世纪。 I didn't date much in high school, I was too busy with extra carricular activities.我没有多少之日起在高中,我太忙了额外carricular活动。 I was very involved in school activities, I was even in student council. I enjoyed hanging out with my girlfriends chatting about "boys", but was too shy to do anything about it.我喜欢挂了我的女朋友聊天的“男孩” ,但都太害羞做任何事情了。 Don't get me wrong I'm very friendly and outgoing, but still gush over crushes.不要误解我的意思我非常友好和即将离任,但仍涌出了冲垮。

I first started modeling at age 18.我第一次开始造型18岁。 I've always loved taking pictures, now I was being offered to take pictures and get paid for it.我总是非常喜欢拍照,现在我正在考虑提供的图片和得到报酬的。 My first shoot was a success, it was a feature in an Oriental Dolls magazine and made the cover.我第一次拍摄是成功的,它是一个功能在东方娃娃杂志的封面了。 I didn't expect to be a centerfold right away especially for an adult magazine.我没有想到是一个centerfold马上尤其是成人杂志。 So I did not pursue anything until a year later.所以,我没有追求什么,直到一年以后。 I was offered to do a calendar with beautiful black women and me be the only Asian.我愿意做一个日历优美黑人妇女和我是唯一的亚洲。 This calendar was in good taste and I was very honored to be in it.这日历良好口味和我很荣幸能在这。 Then I continued doing more calendar work, then started doing posters, studio shoots and the rest is history.然后,我继续做更多的工作日历,然后开始做海报,电影拍摄,其余的历史。 I enjoy modeling and have no problem posing seductively or even nude.我喜欢建模和没有问题,甚至冒充seductively裸体。 I'm confident about who I am as a person and very proud of anything I do.我相信我是谁,作为一个人,也非常自豪的事情我。 I'm currently attending college for a degree in business, but do plan to pursue a modeling in the near future.我目前就读大学的学位的业务,但计划推行一项建模在不久的将来。 For now I have to prioritize my life the best way I know how.现在我要优先考虑我的生活的最佳途径我知道。 There're so many pretty faces out there, but I want to have both beauty and brains. tags: www.francinedee.com. Francine Dee Pictures, Francine Dee Pics, Francine Dee Photos, Images and Wallpaper.有这么许多美丽的面孔,但我想兼具美观和智能。标签: www.francinedee.com 。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-28 14:06