成人模特,很漂亮,好像不拍片的,不过看过有剧情的三级片段,只是找不到下载的地方。

早几年只看过几部套图,身材绝对正点,可惜找不到她的片子。

嗨,真的是不错啊,要身材有身材,要容貌有容貌啊

基本信息
生日1977年7月31日
详细信息
网站http://www.divinirae.com
http://www.beautybydivini.com
个人信息The MOST BEAUTIFUL Woman that ever was, is and will be. Her beauty is so heavenly, so skyey that words and even thoughts are impossible to discribe such an angel-like person. The only right word that might come in the mind is - godlike beauty.

Birth Name
Divini Rae Sorenson

Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)

The following Biography was written by a staff writer for Playboy Enterprises, and published in the November 2003 Playboy Magazine:

Playboy’s November Playmate, Divini Rae™ (pronounced DI-vin-nee), grew up in a remote fishing village of 350 people near Fairbanks, Alaska, to parents of Swedish/English/German origin. “The only way to reach the village where I was born is by plane in the winter or by boat in the summer,” Divini says. “We weren’t allowed to watch television or listen to music as my parents are extremely conservative and religious, but since we didn’t own a T.V. or even have electricity, it didn’t matter anyway.” Despite the long winters, Divini grew up with a disposition as sunny as her name: “My Mother told me that the first thing she thought of when I was born was that I was like a divine ray of sunshine, and that’s why she decided to name me Divini Rae.”
Growing up in a log cabin with no running water or electricity, Divini was an avid reader and graduated from high school with honors and a 3.8 G.P.A., one year early. She then studied psychology (major) and journalism (minor) at an Oregon college on academic scholarship before a vacation in Sydney, Australia during her junior year led to a permanent change of continents.
After being discovered on Bondi Beach in Sydney by a female photographer, Divini began lingerie and swimwear modeling. She then lived between Sydney and New York for five years before moving to Los Angeles to work as a photographer. Divini also dabbled in acting while living down under, guest starring on the popular TV drama Above the Law, soap opera Home and Away, and hosting a show on which she interviewed sports celebrities. “I never had any ambition to be an actress – or a model for that matter - but I had a great time working on some excellent shows and shooting some great campaigns.”
She even launched her own monthly magazine, SWAY (Sydney Will Amaze You), documenting the city’s abundant nightlife. “Hef granted me an interview for the special edition issue of SWAY, and that issue is now a collector’s item,” she says. Now the entrepreneur is busy shooting a sexy calendar of Playmate friends to be sold on her website, DiviniRae.com. “It’ll be smokin’,” she says. Miss November’s enthusiasm for what lies around the corner is infectious. This is one brainy beauty whose hands are never idle. “It’s rare that I relax,” she says. “I have so much energy that I do sit-ups to feel productive while I watch my favorite TV shows: Will & Grace and Law & Order.” She’s just as focused about the type of men she likes. “I see the soul, not the packaging. As in, I don’t care much about looks,” she says. “I know that sounds cliché, but it’s true. I’m only attracted to exceptional, magnificent human beings who can think outside the box. I notice people with inner strength, confidence, charisma, wisdom, and sophistication – those who are articulate and creative, like to read, have a silly sense of humor, and a positive, easygoing nature. I like rugged, old-school men - not boys - who treat a lady like a lady by opening doors, speaking kindly and respectfully, and always telling the truth. I’m not into the bad-boy thing or celebrity egos; just gentlemen with manners for me thanks.”
“I told my Mother that posing nude helps a woman recognize her sexuality and embrace it in a beautiful way, and it’s true: I feel very comfortable in my skin,” Divini says.
With her high I.Q. and numerous academic achievements Divini’s parents couldn’t understand how she found modeling appealing. “Being called ‘smart’ all the time gets quite tiresome. I want to be acknowledged for my looks, not my brains,” Divini jokes. (read less)
The MOST BEAUTIFUL Woman that ever was, is and will be. Her beauty is so heavenly, so skyey that words and even thoughts are impossible to discribe such an angel-like person. The only right word that might come in the mind is - godlike beauty.

Birth Name
Divini Rae Sorenson

Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)

The following Biography was written by a staff writer for Playboy Enterprises, and published in the November 2003 Playboy Magazine:

Playboy’s November Playmate, Divini Rae™ (pronounced... (read more)

很不错..但是是欧系.不怎么中意~ 呵呵

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-28 14:23