【格式类型】:WMV
【影片大小】:216MB
【播放时间】:3分41秒
【有码无码】:欧美
【参数采样】:Video: WMV3, 8000bps, 1440x1080, 16:9;Audio: WMA8, 192Kbps, 2CHs, 48KHz
【种子限期】:7天,期满后不补种
【上架时间】:1/1/2009
【种子版权】:六月天空
【内容介绍】:Leslie's Comments:  I would never have thought it possible, that I'd be doing a girl-girl for FTV!  I mean originally I planned to come down and visit Phoenix since its cooler now and Denver is all freezing.  Just for a weekend not to shoot or anything.  Sort of visit the photographer and say 'hi' and hang out.  Well then the photographer sprang up the idea that I'd be shooting with a local girl, just a few days before I was coming to Phoenix!  He sent me some photos of her to see if I would like her, but I never got them in time because I was traveling.  I always travel you know, and I was on a road trip where my pickup truck dies in the middle of the highway, 300 miles from my place in Denver.  Well just in time I managed to get home a day before my trip, and never had the chance to check my email.  When I first met Danielle, she was sitting down on the couch, and I couldn't get past her beautiful face!  She's so gorgeous!  Then I saw the breasts, and I so wanted to play with them!  So I was excited from the moment I saw her.  We got to play and kiss a little & get to know each other off camera.  I wasn't sure about this whole thing even though I have been with girls, but she changed my mind right away.  We touched and rubbed each other and I like how warm she feels inside when I put my fingers in her.  She's like a two finger girl in my opinion.  Each time I pull my fingers out, she's got those juices all over them!  That tells me she likes me, or she's just a super horny sex freak!  For some reason though, I couldn't squirt when I was masturbating with the vibrator.  I think I just wasn't ready for it since I haven't squirted (since the last time I came to shoot).  Or maybe because I didn't want to squirt all over Danielle and weird her out.  But no probs, we went back, and I picked something that would do me for sure.  And I squirted all over.  I wonder what Danielle thought about it.  The photographer was all about us fisting, and since Danielle's hands are much bigger than mine, I tried fisting her.  It was harder when she was in missionary, but my whole hand slipped in when she was in doggy.  I love that warm feeling I got when my hand was inside her but I didn't want to hurt her.  Her hand is too big for me, so I fisted myself.  Last time I did that, was right there in the same house 3 months ago!
Danielle's Comments:  I've had been bothering the FTV photog to do a girl/girl shoot, so when he finally said "Yes" I was so excited. He showed me Leslie's videos and pictures, and I was like "I would so do her." Still I was a little nervous about meeting Leslie. I am really into girls, and a lot of girls say that they are "bi-sexual" but they really aren't (which is a total bummer.) At first I couldn't tell if Leslie was bi-sexual but later on she definitely showed me that she was into girls. God was I in heaven. Leslie and I have pretty similar personalities and interests. We are both book worms (which I really like about her), and we both like to snowboard. She was super cute, and had the cutest pair of breasts ever, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. She also seemed quiet interested in my boobs too. I knew that Leslie is an "extreme" girl so I definitely had to step up my game. I tried fisting for the first time, which was really crazy. It hurt a little, but I've always liked a little pain with my sex. Leslie also fisted herself, which was a lot of fun to watch. That girl is absolutely insane... in a good way. Also for the first time I got to watch somebody squirt. When Leslie squirted it was really sudden, and very surprising. Who would've guessed that such a little girl had so much "juice" in her? It was also a lot of fun when she tried to teach me how to squirt, although to be honest I didn't think that I would be able to. I mean as much sex as I've had....I think it would've happened by now. But maybe I will try to train myself how to squirt. That would be so hot. Then Leslie and I can squirt together....
【验证号码】:6a325d9efd90487f576c772332087ccba19902a0
【图片预览】:

下载时请点击红心支持楼主,谢谢

附件

HD@六月天空@www.6ytk.com@Lets+Play+Tonite01.torrent (20.33 KB)BT资源

2009-1-13 22:10, 下载次数: 604

谢谢楼主,两位妹妹青春亮丽,充满诱惑力,FTV是个著名的网站!

ftv的都很棒,演员身材都不错,影片质量又好,感谢楼主无私的分享
红心献上

还有这么详细的英文内容简介,实在少见,片子看上去也很不错,支持楼主

ftv的女同片子唯美是精品,三篇全下,红心给你,谢谢。

漂亮的洋妞,让我看了不得不下啊!特别是右手边的女优特漂亮!